Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Anyone for a picnic?

 

I spotted some cute enamel cups in Healesville while visiting the Sanctuary with Mum and Dad.  Then Mum and Dad surprised me with them as a gift on my birthday.
Then on the Sunday just gone by, while strolling around a flea market, there it was a picnic basket ready to be made over.  I lined the inside with some fabric and my trusty hot glue gun.
Of course, the picnic rug we have didn't match, so with a bit of patch work on top, we are ready for the great out doors. You may notice were not there yet.
Now I'm off to make some country and western shirts tassels and all. Why am I making C&W shirts? Because we bought a caravan. Long story - will tell you all about it later. But I'm very excited
jo xx

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww look at Win - so cute - love this Jo 0- you need to start selling ur designs, such a market for reclaimed stuff - especially when this gorgeous

    ReplyDelete