Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mum's Comfy Chair


Hi there - today its once again about some op shop finds. The old chair has a a cover with a fitted white slipcover I made from curtain lining. The pillow has some doylies, hand stitched to it and cut out flowers. An old suit case which holds some of my sewing goodies got two good coats of pink paint. Charlie got a tin chest to hold his toys - that was given a couple of coats of white paint.
The little silver basket and glass grapes were great as they are.
Jo xxx.

You might like
a beach cottage

4 comments:

  1. Love your chair, and those grapes are soooo pretty. I've given you the stylish blogger aware. Visit my blog for the details.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops I meant award. Fingers move too fast for my brain sometimes.

    Cheers again,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful chair and those grapes are making me hungry.........they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete