Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Starchy Dollies




Here are my dollies. I've been playing with starch, PVA glue and white paint. I saw this idea in a gallery and thought I'd give it a go. I have to tell you though, they have been moved around the room a lot. I was chatting today with my mother in-law. She also loves changing things around in the house. She said it would be fun to have a web cam in the house and watch it after a week on fast forward. I reckon it could be a real laugh watching things change color, change spots, messes coming and going.
OK - got to go - I have a mess to clean. I've been upholstering a chair in the middle of the kitchen.
Jo x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna,

    Your blog is lovely, off to read some of your past posts.

    I hope your week is off to a lovely start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Saskia Im having some probs with blog spot so no starchy dollies yet .

    ReplyDelete