Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snip not Knit



The weather got a little chilly in Swansea, Tasmainia . What's a girl to do? It's off to the op shop. I came across this hoodie - loved the colour but not the style. So I took to it with the scissors and the sewing machine with a little trim of ribbon for the pocket. Now I have something jazzie to wear. While I was at the op shop, I got a couple of other knits and re-created them too. Now don't get me wrong, I love knitting but this is much quicker.
Have a great Wednesday
JO   XX

4 comments:

  1. You are such a crafty, clever little thing. Well done. Love the colours. It's been a bit cool here this week too. We had the fire going the other night.

    Hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very clever Jo!
    how about showing my birthday pressie?
    LOL Cherry

    ReplyDelete